Friday, December 11, 2009

quiet.

I know it's been quiet around these parts. I know. There is so much I would talk about here, if I felt like I was truly talking to a great void of strangers - faceless people that I don't know, and never will know. But that's not the case. And I'm just not one of those people that can vent out everything that is happening to me to the whole world, despite how "TMI" I may seem if you know me in person.

Suffice to say - life has been truly chaotic and dizzying, and not in an altogether pleasant way. But you don't need to hear about my problems (unless you are already one of the people who endlessly have to hear about my problems, and to you I say - I'm sorry!). But I'm OK and I don't want to make this sound more dramatic than it actually is - it's just the craziest parts of my life right now tend to fall into categories I don't blog about.

BUT. We are getting ready for the holidays, and plan to go get a tree this weekend - YAY! I love how the whole house changes once you have that tree smell and lights going on. Now that I think about it, "tree smell" doesn't sound like a good thing, but oh, it is. And we will be going to my niece's 14th (!!!) birthday party this weekend, and for the life of me, I cannot believe 14 years has gone by since she was born. Mostly I can't believe that because I was in college then. And college feels like yesterday.

I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: