Sunday, August 01, 2010

The August Break: Day 1


Well, here we go. Beginning today, I'm participating in The August Break - and my goal is to post a photo at least five days a week during this month. My first photo is one I took of Greg and Jane on Father's Day (yes, some of these photos will be ones I took over the past couple of months and haven't shared here yet - some will be more current). It is SO HARD to get a good picture of these two together - neither of them really respond well to my pleas of smiling for the camera. So although Jane is all washed out because my camera is horrible, I still love this pic.
As a side note - Greg got Lasik about a month ago, and it's weird already to see him with his glasses on. I got used to him without glasses really quickly, I guess!

No comments: