Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm thankful for....(day 2)






I'm thankful for.... week continues today with a two-parter. The first is my more immediate response, and the second is my planned response.

1) .....the giant glass of wine sitting in front of me.

2)....the fact that I live close to a beach. We took the whole fan-damily down to the beach on Sunday. Greg had the idea that we could bring the dogs down and they could run free because no one else would be there, right? Wrong. It was a seaside dog park on Sunday. The temp in the high 40s and it was a great, sunny day to walk around - and apparently we weren't the only ones with the idea. Jane made a sandcastle and, although the pups didn't get to run free (much), they still had a blast.

So, tell me, dear readers - what are you thankful right now?

1 comment:

Dwayne "The Train" said...

It is late and I am tired and I still have a lot of shit to do before heading off for Texas, which all combine to make me very sentimental right now. Instead of being my regular snarky self, I want to be as sincere at it is possible for me to be: I am very thankful for all the people that have come in and out of my life. I have met some great people and some not great people. I have stayed in contact with some and lost touch with others. I am making new friendships with people nearby and holding on to old friendships with people faraway.

So, here's to new friends and old friends, to new enemies and old ones. While I will never say it to you, please know I am very and sincerely thankful for you all.

Please return tomorrow for my normal snarky programming.

ps: seriously, look at junior in that picture. jane could total ride on him.