Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Kids are All Right


Since yesterday's post was an extremely lengthy review of the new Harry Potter flick, I thought I'd just say that I spent some quality time with my Hollywood boyfriend, Mark Ruffalo, this afternoon when I watched The Kids are All Right.
My review: awesomesauce.

Please enjoy this picture of my and my boyfriend (ignore the other person). (Yes, I know I've posted this picture on this blog at least two other times but too bad. Look at how he's gripping my shoulder! Clearly in love with me.)

1 comment:

Dwayne "The Train" said...

are you trying to hurt me? i really don't have anything against mark rufio, but he has no business playing the hulk in the upcoming the avengers movie when ed norton should be.

here are five reasons ed made an awesomesause (i feel absolutely ridiculous typing that word, but wanted you to see how ridiculous it sounds) hulk:
1) he's not eric bana.
2) the betty ross to his bruce banner was liv tyler--take whatever feelings you have for rufio and multiply them by at least 200 and that's how i feel about lovely liv.
3) he was in fight club and the illusionist--two of my top 20 movies.
4) he wrote this about not getting the part in the avengers: "i grew up with banner and hulk and have been a fan of every incarnation. i’m really proud, and very blessed, to have been one of them and will be thrilled to see him live on through other actors. hulk is bigger than all of us, that’s why we love him, right?"
4) he's mothereffing ed norton.

ps: rufio looks a little drunk in that picture, so perhaps he gripping your shoulder that way because he's afraid he's about to fall down.