Thursday, May 24, 2007

sorry, Charlie

Well, here is the exciting conclusion to yesterday's post - yes, I did manage to stay awake for the whole finale of "Lost." Not only that, I woke up in the middle of the night and started thinking about it. Guess it made an impression. It was a really good episode. I won't say it was the best "Lost" episode I have ever seen - I'll save that honor for the season one finale - but it was sufficiently action-packed and had enough twists to keep me guessing until next February (my favorite part was the realization that the flashback was a flash forward). That's right - eight more months until we get to see a new episode!

Oh, and it was Charlie who went to the great island in the sky. I was never a huge Charlie fan, but he's been really engaging the last couple of episodes - Dominic Monaghan really took his character to the next level, I think, over the past couple of weeks. Also, if the guy who plays Ben doesn't get nominated for an Emmy this year, it's a huge tragedy. He's so awesomely creepy.

Here's an interesting interview with Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) from E! Online

Also, an interview with Damon Lindelof, one of the producers of "Lost" that sheds some light (or no light at all) on what's up for this show in the future

No comments: