Thursday, July 06, 2006

Greetings from...here.

So, even though I am taking the lamest of all lame vacations - a week at, well, home - I have to say it's still pretty sweet. And even though the weather isn't panning out as it promised - we were supposedly supposed to have a week's worth of sunshine, yeah right, but hey, at least it hasn't poured all week - I'm still having fun. Since the party on Tuesday, I've pretty much spent the bulk of my time on my back deck, enjoying the warm, albeit mostly cloudy, weather. I was going to go to the beach today, but because the forecast shifted, I'm just hangin' here with my dogs. I think I'll go tomorrow instead. Oh, so far this week I did get an oil change and I went to emissions, and....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....sorry, I just fell asleep writing my own boring blog entry. I guess, to make a long story short (too late!), I just wanted to say it's been relaxing. Wish you were here!

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

I'm glad you're relaxing and spending time with the pups. I'm super jealous. And don't knock those at-home vacations - they're all I've been taking lately and they're not that bad once you get used to them!