Friday, July 07, 2006

weekend update

Well, here we go!

Today (Friday): I'm off to the beach in a little bit. Finally the weather has cooperated. Sweet! I'm just going down with my towel and my book, and I'm sure after a few hours I will feel very guilty about spending so much time in the sun and I will leave. Tonight I'm hanging with Greg, but I'm not sure what we're doing.

Saturday: I'm going to a cookout at my friend Ethan's house. I'm pretty psyched because I get to see a bunch of my old newspaper friends who I haven't seen in a really long time.

Sunday: Not too much during then day, then we're off to Connor and Cole's birthday party, after which I have rehearsal. Oh, did I tell you the improv show I was doing was canceled? Yeah, we'll do it at some point in the future, but the first booking was canceled. In part, I'm relieved, because it was getting confusing doing two shows at once. But I feel badly for my friend who is producing it. Oh well, I think there's another one coming up in September.

That's all! Have a good one.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Have fun! It's beautiful outside right now. I'm so jealous. I'm wearing a sweater cause the a/c is cranked so high in my office, you're soaking up the sun on the beach... have a great weekend!