Thursday, March 31, 2011

100 things: 31-35

Continuing my streak of being the worst blogger ever, I now present to you the shortest blog post in history - another installment of 100 things (to see the previous 30 things, click here).

For this thrilling episode of not-really-fascinating things about me, I present to you: My Top Five Favorite Musicals (in order of love, but numbered to correspond with their place on the 100 things list. Or something like that. It's been a long week, y'all.)

36) RENT (have seen it 22 times professionally, and a couple of times at community theaters)

37) [title of show] - yes, this is the name of the show.

38) In the Heights

39) Guys and Dolls

40) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (shut up)

The end. (Do you like how I didn't even explain why I love these shows? Worst. Blogger. Ever.)

1 comment:

Shane said...

Meh.