Thursday, May 18, 2006

America's Next Top Chef

OK, so I just watched my Tivo-ed episodes of America's Next Top Model and Top Chef. Here are my thoughts:

Top Chef - WHAT? Dave is out? I don't get it. I also don't get how Billy Joel's child bride is qualified to be a judge, but whatever. I LOVE this show so much, but I really wanted to see Tiffany go and have Dave and Harold be the final two. Oh well, at least Harold is still in there. I think it's hilarious how much joy I get out of this show, considering my main cooking device is my microwave. Or Wendy's.

America's Next Top Model - YAY! Danielle won. I think she's so pretty, although I liked Joanie too. As long as Jade didn't take it, I'm happy. I also think it's hilarious how much joy I get out of this show, considering, um, I'm about 8 inches too short to be a model, and also about 12 or 14 years too old. Among other reasons.

I promise once I'm done with all of these finales, I will restore my brain to its usual, mostly-intelligent self.

No comments: