Sunday, November 26, 2006

fullness

Today we went to brunch at Avon Old Farms with my in-laws, my mother and my aunt who is in town from Illinois. It was fun but I ate waaay too much and I still feel like I'm about to explode!

I also attempted to take Junior and Jimmy's picture for the Christmas card this year, but it didn't go as well as I'd hoped. I got a couple of decent shots but I'm still hoping for something better.

I took Jimmy to my mother's house tonight, and he proceeded to fart up the whole joint - Stinky McPooperpants really wore out his welcome.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was Sunday. Oh, I started watched my Netflixed "Weeds" - that Showtime show about a woman who lives in suburbia and deals pot for a living - but I haven't totally formulated my opinion about it yet. It's interesting though.

2 comments:

Flann said...

I wanna see the Christmas puppy pictures!

Alan said...

You mean those wonderfully well behaved little pups wouldn't pose for a nice picture? Colour me shocked!!