Thursday, November 23, 2006

oh, the weather outside is frightful

Oh, wait, that song is for another holiday, huh? Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Wow, the weather sucks, huh? All this rain might make my Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade a little soggy. I love the parade - only 40 minutes to go! I know it's totally cheesy but I don't think there has been one Thanksgiving when I haven't watched at least part of it. This year, we don't have to be at my sister's house until nearly 2, so I can watch all of it, plus a decent chunk of the dog show after.

TV - I am so thankful for you.

Also, for my family, health, friends, pups, home, clothes, food, and all of the good things I have. I am a very lucky person.

Have a great, relaxing day, everyone, and enjoy your turkey!

1 comment:

Alan said...

Happy Turkey Day!! Please wish Greg, the pups, your Mom and your sisters a Happy Thanksgiving for us!!