Friday, November 03, 2006

It's (cough) show (hack) time (wheeze)

Well, the show opened last night, after a very long hell week. The minor cold I've had for the past month blew up a couple of days ago, so by the time last night rolled around, I was a full-fledged cough drop addict, just hoping for the best. At one point on stage I got the much-dreaded throat tickle that threatened to turn into a major coughing fit, but it wasn't too bad - and the people I talked to yesterday after the show told me they thought the coughing was a character thing. okaaaay.....

I took today off of work because I needed some down time in a big way, but now it's just pretty much a sick day. Tonight ought to be interesting....

Sorry for this extremely boring post. I feel extremely boring. My life = work, show, work, show, work, show....I got nothin' else.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Hey!! Great job on the show last night in spite of your cold! Have fun with the closing tonight!

But what's the deal with your cast party though? Couldn't you just have a pot luck at the school? Or have food brought in? Can't you do something about that? Bwaah-haw-ha-ha-haa-HAAAAAAAA!!! :)

Amanda said...

You are EVIL.

Thanks for coming, I was so glad you guys were there last night!