Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Votey McVoterson

Oh and PS, go and vote if you haven't already. Hurry! You only have 52 minutes left. I live by the rule that my mother beat into my brain (well, not literally) when I was young - if you don't vote, you can't complain (I'm sure she didn't mean that if you're Canadian and can't vote, Alan. So complain away). And since I complain a whole lot about how this country is run under the current administration, I got my sick arse down to the voting booth today. I almost couldn't shut the damn thing and thought I was going to need help, but I finally managed. Yup, it's people like me who help determine the course of this country. People who can't close a voting booth. USA! USA!

As a special bonus for election day, The Daily Show and Colbert Report are live tonight. I hope I can stay awake that late!

No comments: