Tuesday, December 27, 2011

reverb11 day 24: baby, it's cold outside

Today’s prompt was super-easy, just asking for a one-line answer to the prompt: “Somebody has to say it.” But for some reason, I had it in my head that the prompt was “It just has to be said.” Which is a little bit different – the second one prompting a more personal response. (Or maybe not. I don’t know. My brain is full of cookies right now.) Anyway, here is my answer:
It just has to be said that despite my seething rage at the disaster that Glee has become – and, please, I encourage you to read my thoughts on it here – my very favorite Christmas song this year is “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” as performed by Glee cast members Chris Colfer and Darren Criss, and I have listened to it approximately eleventy jillion times over the past month.

SUE ME.

PS Despite my personal rule to never listen to Christmas music after December 25, I have already listened to this twice today (December 27). I am a BAD. ASS.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sooo behind on Glee. I've only seen season 1. I'm worried about what is to come now! But I can't stop now that we've started. :) It's okay to keep listening. There's this grace period for Christmas music I think until New Year. :)

Dwayne "The Train" said...

dwayne "the train" is not as funny as he thinks.

#reverb11 in #tenwords

also, here’s my reply to yesterday’s prompt: #myapologiesforthistastelessjoke.